In the pursuit of radiant and youthful-looking skin, we often come across various skincare techniques and products. One method that has gained significant attention is derma rolling. This innovative practice, also known as microneedling, involves using a handheld device covered with tiny needles to create micro-injuries on the skin’s surface. These controlled injuries stimulate collagen production and promote skin rejuvenation. In this comprehensive guide, we will explore the powerful combination of derma rolling and a firming mesotherapy product called TENSIS Peptide Advanced Firming Cocktail, uncovering the secrets to achieving remarkable skin rejuvenation firming and lifting mesotherapy results.
Understanding Derma Rolling
The Science behind Derma Rolling: Derma rolling works by activating the skin’s natural healing process. The micro-injuries created by the tiny needles trigger collagen and elastin production, leading to improved skin texture, firmness, and a reduction in the appearance of wrinkles, scars, and hyperpigmentation.
Benefits of Derma Rolling: Derma rolling offers a range of benefits, including skin rejuvenation, improved skin elasticity, reduction of fine lines and wrinkles, and enhancement of overall skin texture. It also promotes the absorption of skincare products, maximizing their effectiveness.
TENSIS Peptide Advanced Firming Cocktail
What is TENSIS Peptide Advanced Firming Cocktail: TENSIS Peptide is a firming mesotherapy product specifically designed to complement derma rolling. It contains a powerful blend of peptides, vitamins, and nutrients that work together to boost collagen synthesis, firm the skin, and improve its overall appearance.
The Power of Peptides: Peptides are short chains of amino acids that play a crucial role in promoting collagen production and skin rejuvenation. TENSIS Peptide harnesses the power of peptides to stimulate the skin’s natural regeneration process, leading to improved firmness, elasticity, and a more youthful complexion.
These beneficial effects on the skin are achieved thanks to the following advanced active ingredients:
- Buttermilk protein or MPC-Milk Peptide Complex. These are polypeptides with biological activity obtained from the milk: the cytokines or regulating molecules stabilized in the physiological medium of other functional components of the milk: the lactoglobulin, lactoferrin, lactose, lactates, etc. Fibroblasts are a type of connective tissue cell. They synthesize the collagen and the glycosaminoglycans of the extracellular matrix. When their number and activity reduce because of age, the production of molecules that form the ECM also diminishes. The complex of milk peptides activates the fibroblasts through cell signaling. They bring to the skin the principal cytokine of this process: the transforming growth factor, TGF-β in its active form. These cytokines send inhibitory or stimulating signals to the cells to activate the cell response, restoring a physiologically balanced skin. The peptides in the MPC act by stimulating and increasing the synthesis of collagen I, hyaluronic acid, and fibronectin, thus leading to a reorganization of the extracellular matrix. The result is a restoration of the skin’s functions to keep it young and healthy. The amino acids in the buttermilk protein help preserve the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
- Biomimetic peptides, that is, peptides with an identical structure to natural peptides but with a shorter sequence making it easier for them to penetrate the protective barriers of the skin to reach the deepest layers of the dermis and from there, transmit information to the cells, without the risk of sensitization. They perform their function by mimicking the organism’s natural intercellular communication mechanisms which dictate to the cells which action to carry out. The BCN-Tensis-Peptides formula contains the following ingredients:
- Oligopeptide-24 or CG-EDP3, a mixture of palmitic acid is essential in modulating the expression of growth factors, such as EGF, or epidermal growth factor, as it interacts with its receptor and increases its expression, as well as the proliferation, migration, and survival of the skin cells and the expression of the components of the extracellular matrix (collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid). It also helps to generate new young cells. Its application provides a lifting and firming effect and a more even skin tone and minimizes scars. It has a powerful, general anti-aging effect. Moreover, it increases aquaporin 3 (AQP3), a protein that is expressed principally in the plasma membrane of the keratinocytes or cells which are most abundant on the epidermis and it mediates water transport. Its function is to allow the passage of water and other small solutes, such as glycerol and urea, through the plasma membrane, playing a key role in keeping the epidermis hydrated, accelerating wound healing and skin elasticity.
- Palmitoyl tripeptide-28 mimics the natural regeneration mechanism of the extracellular matrix. On the one hand, it stimulates protein synthesis and the production of inhibitors of metalloproteinases which destroy the EMC collagen. On the other hand, it stimulates the gene expression of the EMC fibres by binding to the TFG-β II specific receptor on the cell surface provoking a phosphorylation cascade. It increases the synthesis of type I and type III collagen. It also induces integrin synthesis, integrin being a superfamily of glycoproteins present in high concentrations on the cell surface and which play an important role in the union of cells with the extracellular matrix and in the cell-cell union. Hyaluronic acid provides a Botox effect and prevents flaccidity.Palmitoyl tripeptide-38 is a peptide that mimics matrikins, cytokines originating from the extracellular matrix which derive from proteolysis of the ECM proteins. On the one hand, they provide structural material by stimulating the synthesis of the 6 principal molecules of the EMC: collagen I, III, and IV, fibronectin, hyaluronic acid, and laminin. On the other hand, it stimulates the dermal matrix and the dermo-epidermal junction. The result is a rejuvenating lifting effect of the skin in addition to the re-densification and amelioration of skin rugosity due to the improvement of the dermo-epidermal junction.Palmitoyl tripeptide-5, a peptide with an amino acid sequence similar to the activating sequence of STP-1, a protein called thrombospondin-1 which activates the latent but biologically active form of TGF-β, which in turn, is a key element in collagen synthesis. It, therefore, triggers the process as if it were a natural molecule of the organism, so generating more collagen. As it is a peptide with a short amino acid sequence, this also gives it great penetration power: it crosses the epidermis and reaches the dermis where it stimulates collagen production and the proliferation of healthy tissue. It also can prevent toxins from entering the skin cells through a mechanism that eliminates or deactivates them. For this reason, it significantly has a firming and hydrating action on the skin.
- Acetyl tetrapeptide-2, a peptide that combats flaccidity by stimulating fundamental elements such as collagen and elastin, as well as proteins such as fibulin-5 (FBLN5) and lysyl oxidase homolog 1 (LOXL1) which are important for the assembly of functional elastin. It also contributes to skin firmness, by overexpressing the genes involved in cellular cohesion due to focal adhesions (interface between the actin cytoskeleton and the extracellular matrix. It, therefore, enhances the skin’s elasticity and firmness and helps to restore skin integrity by increasing its elastic resistance to traction.
The Derma Rolling Procedure with TENSIS Peptide
Preparation: Before starting the derma rolling process, ensure that your skin is clean and dry. Thoroughly cleanse your face using a gentle cleanser and pat it dry. Additionally, sanitize your derma roller by soaking it in rubbing alcohol for a few minutes, and let it dry thoroughly.
Application of TENSIS Peptide: After cleansing, apply a thin layer of TENSIS Peptide serum to your face. This will provide a nourishing and firming base for the derma rolling process.
Derma Rolling Technique: Take the sterilized derma roller and roll it gently over your skin in vertical, horizontal, and diagonal directions. Apply gentle pressure, but avoid pressing too hard to prevent skin damage. While derma rolling, the TENSIS Peptide will be absorbed into the skin, and it may be necessary to apply additional TENSIS when the skin starts to feel dry.Divide your skin into sections and roll each section a few times to ensure even coverage.
Concentrate on Specific Areas: If you have specific skin concerns or target areas, such as sagging skin and the contour of the jawline, pay extra attention to those areas while derma rolling. Adjust the pressure and focus on rolling over those targeted regions to maximize the benefits.
Post-Treatment Care: After derma rolling, apply another layer of TENSIS Peptide serum to your skin. This will provide additional nourishment and support the skin’s healing process. Follow up with a gentle sheet mask to lock in moisture and promote optimal recovery.
Precautions and Additional Tips
Needle Length: The choice of needle length depends on the specific skin concern and the area being treated. For the face, shorter needle lengths between 0.5mm-0.75mm are generally recommended. Consult with a dermatologist or skincare professional to determine the appropriate needle length for your needs.
Frequency: Derma rolling frequency may vary depending on length of needle used and individual tolerance and skin sensitivity. It is generally recommended to start with once every two weeks if using 0.5mm-0.75mm needles. Avoid overusing the derma roller to prevent skin irritation and damage of the skin
Hygiene: Always ensure that your derma roller is clean and sanitized before and after each use. Cleanse it with rubbing alcohol, and allow it to air dry before storing it in the derma roller container.
Patience and Consistency: Derma rolling is a gradual process, and results may take time to become visible. Consistency is key to achieving the desired outcomes. Stick to your derma rolling routine, and with regular use, you will notice improvements in your skin’s firmness, texture, and overall firming and rejuvenation.
Derma rolling, combined with the firming mesotherapy product TENSIS Peptide Advanced Firming Cocktail, holds the potential to unlock remarkable skin rejuvenation results. By understanding the science behind derma rolling, the benefits it offers, and the powerful effects of TENSIS Peptide Firming Cocktail, you can embark on a journey towards youthful, firm, and radiant skin.
Remember to follow the proper derma rolling techniques, customize your routine based on your specific needs, and prioritize hygiene and skin safety. With patience, consistency, and the transformative combination of derma rolling and TENSIS Peptide Mesotherapy Cocktail, you can unlock the secrets to achieving the radiant and rejuvenated skin you desire.
Disclaimer: Before starting any new skincare regimen or incorporating derma rolling into your routine, it is recommended to consult with a dermatologist or skincare professional to ensure it is suitable for your skin type and address any individual concerns or conditions.
Elixir Aesthetics Inc. Mesotherapy-Solutions.com is the industry-leading MESOTHERAPY provider. We have the most competitive pricing on MESOTHERAPY products, and our outstanding products deliver outstanding results. Based on the original MESOTHERAPY formulations, all our products are completely sterile, without preservatives and additives. Our gentle, relaxing non-invasive cosmetic procedure is safe and uses quality products.
For more information about mesotherapy product, buy mesotherapy, buy mesotherapy injections online, buy mesotherapy products online, buy mesotherapy injections or to buy mesotherapy products, please visit our online store at https://mesotherapy-solutions.com/shop/